Who do you think you are??? Snooping around here?? I'm telling mom!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

leave that alone, would ya?


I hate to say I told you so, so I won't.
Friends are like strangers who know stuff about you.
While I'm thinking of it I need to change my name again. Not my blog name but my real one.
I just wish I could remember what it was so I won't change it back to the original one.
What good would it do to change it back when people will know who you are?
I am rambling now so you can stop me at any time by using the "safe" word. Unless you forgot it again.
You did, didn't you? You lazy bastard! I'm not gonna tell you again what it is so you'll have to keep guessing.....Let's just say it rhymes with 'orange', and the rest is up to you.
..Gotta go...

No comments:

Post a Comment