Who do you think you are??? Snooping around here?? I'm telling mom!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

agony


What is this? I really don't know. I thought you brought it with you. Either put that away or use it like a real man and/or woman; hard to tell from this angle. do people really read these things? I wouldn't unless I had to, but if I am writing it then by proxy I must be reading it. Paradox and confusing all at once. And slappy...have you thought about slappy? He's a good guy once you get past all the slapping. But who has the time for slapping? I don't...but I can make the time if necessary. Where the hell am I going with this? Oh, just look at the damn picture and leave me be. I want a cookie. Yup, a cookie....bet you didn't see that one coming, did you? I am a crafty one, you must admit. Still waiting for that cookie! I ca wait all night.......COOKIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment